Rocky Mountain Preschool Center
For you and your child, childcare is a critical extension of your family. Rocky Mountain Preschool Center offers a quality environment that incorporates your child's uniqueness into our classrooms. Our belief is that in a sound learning atmosphere, your child will develop a true sense of his or her identity.
Our professional staff includes a program director, three lead teachers and four teacher’s assistants. Additionally, four Foster Grandparents provide love and guidance to our preschool children, ensuring a high level of individual attention. All of our teachers and assistants are certified in CPR and first aid and attend between 23 and 80 hours of professional development training per year.
Rocky Mountain Preschool follows a curriculum based on the children's interests, abilities and needs. Kindergarten readiness skills are emphasized on a daily basis through play and group activities. Building strong bonds and healthy attachments with all children is the number one priority for our staff. Rocky utilizes the Pyramid Model of Social/Emotional Development.
STARS TO QUALITY PROGRAM
RMPC participates in the STARS to Quality Program. The STARS to Quality Program is a continuous quality improvement program for every childhood education center in Montana.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ROCKY MOUNTAIN PRESCHOOL
Hours of Operation
7:30 am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday
- We serve breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack to children daily. We are part of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
- Each child has a toothbrush to practice good oral hygiene daily.
- Infant/Toddlers teacher to child ratio is 1:4
- Ages 2/3 teacher to child ratio is 1:8
- Ages 4/5 teacher to child ratio is 1:10
- The Rocky Mountain Preschool Center is not income based like the Rocky Head Start program.
- We have a public and private Facebook page for parents to keep up with their children's activities throughout the day.
Meet Our Teachers